Pages

Tuesday 19 December 2017

Journey To A New Territory

Dear reader

It's been hours of sailing but still no sight of land I have mixed feelings in my head like anxiety, nervousness and I feel sea sick. All we could do now was follow the clouds because where there's clouds there will likely be land. Sailing all day had me thinking  how will we survive in a new territory but luckily we remembered our lessons back home on how to plant make shelter. I hope we find land soon or I'm going to be sick.Finally after sailing on the vast ocean we found land and I can't wait to tell you more.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there Tupouseini 👋

    It's Billy here from Summer Learning Journey.

    Great to see you have completed another activity - keep up the good work!

    I have seriously enjoyed reading this letter you have written. I love how you have mentioned the mixture of emotions, anxiety is a great word.
    Interesting comment about the clouds too! Your writing has really captured the emotions that would have been felt by the first travellers to New Zealand.

    What do you think they would have done as soon as they arrived?

    Thanks, Billy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tupouseini

    My name is Sarah and I go to Glen Innes School
    It is fantastic to see you complete this activity, Did you find this activity difficult? (Happy Holidays)

    ReplyDelete