Pages

Monday 18 December 2017

3 Facts About Maui

The first fact is that Maui is a demigod who has the ability to shape shift with the magic from his fish hook.
Did you know that Maui slowed down the sun? Well there are many legends that were told of Maui like fishing up New Zealand, how he stole the fire and heaps more.
The final fact that I will state is that according to google the meaning of Maui is unknown. This is possibly because he is a trickster and you never know what Maui is going to shape shift into next.

4 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Tupouseini

    My name is Jolie and I go to Glen Innes School. I am participating in the Summer Learning Journey aswell I have to say your facts are quite interesting. Cant wait to see more of your work. Have a great holiday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Tupouseini,
    My name is Leo and I'm working with Rachel and her team with the Summer Learning Journey. Hope you have a great journey

    What a wonderful blogpost about Maui, I never actually knew he had stolen fire before.What wonderful facts about Maui.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Tupouseini, my name is Billy and I am from the Summer Learning Journey programme too. I really enjoyed reading your post about Maui. You obviously know a lot of wonderful stories about Maui.

    It sure is cool how he was able to shape shift. What would you turn into if you could shape shift?

    Thanks, Billy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Tupouseini

    My name is Sarah and also go to Glen Innes School
    These are amazing facts about maui, Did you enjoy this activity?
    (Happy Holidays)

    ReplyDelete