Pages

Tuesday 1 August 2017

Moana How Far I'll Go

Straight after interval all of the classrooms lined up at the multipurpose to get ready to perform their class item. As Room 6 entered the multipurpose room I was curious about what they selected to perform.
The first class to perform was Room 1 with a Samoan dance called the Sasa. Once their performance was finished the audience was kind enough to give them a round of applause.  Next up was Room 5 performing Le Aute which is a Samoan song, I thought that they were all on time and on beat with the music.


Finally the performance that I was curious about was next and it was Room 6. When their teacher  announced that they were going to model their Tongan and Samoan wear I was so excited because we've never had a catwalk before. At the end I looked at all the costumes and they were all beautiful. Up next was Room 7 with a dance routine to the song Picking Coconuts. I liked their dance because their song was catchy. My favourite was the dab. Room 9 sang a song called Little Birdy On A Tree the students both sang in English and Samoan.



 They could have sang louder but apart from that they were awesome. Room 10 was next. They were singing E Otua acapella which I thought was great, but when they finished I was really nervous because we were next. When everyone started singing I managed to get rid of my nerves and just sang. I think we did a good job and I had lots of fun singing with all my classmates. I can't wait till we sing together again.

No comments:

Post a Comment