Pages

Wednesday 16 August 2017

Chocolate Cake

Today was the last day of Tech cooking for this year but we will be coming back next year.

We made chocolate cake with whip cream and Hershey's chocolate sauce.
First we began by mixing the dry and wet ingredients in one bowl then we mixed the batter until it was no longer dry. We had to put our cake batter into the cake tin and I was becoming anxious because I couldn't find it. But luckily Mrs Tuipulotu had some extras for us.
Afterwards, we put the cake tin in the oven to bake. I looked at the wooden spoon which had the cake batter - it smelt so delicious and I couldn't help myself, so I tasted the raw batter which was surprisingly not that bad.
Finally, I took the cake tin out of the oven. Mrs Tuipulotu  added the toppings then I sliced it into segments before eating it.

1 comment:

  1. Great picture Tupou keep practice your baking at home so you can be more confident of how to measure the ingredients correctly.

    ReplyDelete